As organisations seek to secure EU grant funding for their projects, one critical aspect to consider is project management.
While some may prefer to keep project management in-house, there are many advantages to externalising this function:
1) External project managers bring an objective perspective to the table.
They are not limited by preconceived notions of how things should be done, which can lead to more creative solutions and better outcomes.
2) External project managers have the expertise and experience needed to navigate the complex regulations and requirements of EU grant programmes.
They can help ensure that projects meet all necessary criteria and are completed on time and within budget.
3) It is a cost-effective solution.
By hiring a senior expert and efficient project manager from a third-party firm like FRESCI, you can save money and invest more in your project objectives. Plus, you don't need to provide office space, desk, computer, and other equipment.
4) Working with a firm like FRESCI allows you to benefit from the support and experience of the entire team.
Each project manager is supported by a team of experts, who can provide additional insights and help mitigate risks.
5) It offers financial benefits.
By outsourcing project management, you can avoid the costs associated with hiring and training a new employee, and simply receive an invoice for the services rendered.
At FRESCI, we understand the importance of effective project management in getting the job done.
That's why we offer expert external project management services through our partnership with FRESCI, to help our clients maximise their chances of success.
If you're looking to secure EU grant funding for your project, consider the advantages of externalising your project management function. Contact us @ email@example.com to learn more about how we can help.